Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Neighborhood Spotlight #1: Finley Farms

Welcome to the first edition of Neighborhood Spotlight! Every week I will be highlighting some of my very favorite places in the valley. You can get an idea of what is currently out there for sale and what the area has to offer! If you have a specific neighborhood you'd like me to showcase, give me a call and I'll feature yours!


First up is Finley Farms in Gilbert, AZ which is located on Val Vista & Elliot Rd. I had the pleasure of hosting an Open House in this lovely neighborhood a couple months ago and I must say it seems like a wonderful place to call home. Right now there are 22 houses for sale in the subdivision ranging from $119,000- $399,900. An agent from my office, Keller Williams Legacy One, has this listing in Finley Farms:

424 S Coronado Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296 is listed at $181,900. It features formal living and dining, large kitchen with stainless appliances, huge pantry, breakfast area and an island. It also has a fireplace, a large backyard for entertaining and it is right across from a park.


This home is another one of my favorites in the neighborhood. I love the freshly painted exterior, it has great curb appeal. 2281 E Saratoga St Gilbert, AZ 85296 is listed at $169,000.

There are also 5 houses for rent in this subdivision, ranging from $1075-$1395 a month. If you know anyone who is looking to rent, this is a great place to be even temporarily! This is a beautiful rental with upgraded appliances and a professional landscaped backyard with a gas fireplace.


Gilbert, Arizona has been rated one of the top neighborhoods to live in Arizona by Guidespot.com. You can read the article here to get the scoop on why you might love to live in Gilbert. You can learn more about Finley Farms at FinleyFarms.com and get information about the schools around here

If you are interested in any of the homes you see here, or if you would like the list of all available homes in Finley Farms send me an email at rosemarywatsonrealestate@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment