Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dream Houses-Edition #1 Southern California



Welcome to the first edition on Dream Houses where if I was a bajillionaire I would scoop up all of these and be the happiest homeowner on the planet. These 3 houses are in Southern California, where I just got back from vacation. The heat here in Phoenix is making me long for a nice vacation home..........

First up: Marilyn Monroe's Brentwood House.

I found this on Hooked on Houses (which is an amazing blog-check it out!) The owners are asking 3.6 million. It's Spanish Revivial style is nice sized and stylish with it's 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 2,600 square feet. Go here for more details!

Next: This lovely Mid-Century Modern gem from Curbed

"A 1,697-square foot two-bedroom on Mulholland Drive, this 1950s home is listed at $1.995 million" Gorgeous.

Last up for today is this Anaheim Bungalow just close enough to Disneyland. I would buy a season pass and go every weekend if I owned this home.

Found via California Bungalow, it was built in 1920 in the Airplane Bungalow style, with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths for $550,000. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment