Thursday, June 24, 2010

First Post & An Introduction

Hello everyone! This is my first post on my new Real Estate blog, Dwellings. I hope that this will be a happy place filled with all sorts of different useful information for anyone who is wanting to buy, sell, rent, or just live in a home. Please look around and make yourselves comfortable because I have so much to share with you!




I am an Arizona native who just took the plunge into the exciting new world of Real Estate. I currently live in Mesa, Arizona with my husband Braden and 5 children- Olivia (4 years), Landen (3 years), Penelope (2 years), Evelyn & Georgia (who are 4 month old twins!). I decided to become a real estate agent last year and joined Keller Williams Legacy One Realty in Chandler, AZ. It is a great company filled with ton of helpful and knowledgeable real estate experts that have helped me every step of the way. I am loving the flexibilty of my new career as it enables me to spend as much time with my family as possible. If you or anyone you know has any real estate need or if you are thinking about starting your own career in Real Estate, please shoot me an email or give me a ring, and we can chat!

Rosemary.
(480) 316-0098
rosemarywatsonrealestate@gmail.com
rosemarywatsonrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment