Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Decor Trend & Shop Locally AZ

One of my daily blog reads Jaimee Rose of the Arizona Republic had an entire post yesterday dedicated to the hot new decor trend Vintage Industrial. Everything she shared in her post was gorgeous, including this desk from Restoration Hardware.


She highlighted the new Domestic Bliss sister store Found which is in downtown Mesa and is filled with gorgeous things. I still hadn't been so I decided today was the day to take a peek inside. Good heavens, the place is GORGEOUS and filled with tons of amazing things to fill your house with Vintage Industrial goodness. *Please excuse the terrible pictures, they were taken with my iphone






Also, she highlighted a local Etsy seller VintageIndustrial who's online store is filled with amazing tables to put in your own house. They are practical, chic and popping up in gorgeous homes everywhere. I am loving them because they are virtually indestructible which is a must for a house with 5 children.


After digging around on craigslist I found a little shop called Steampunk which is located in the Scottsdale Marketplace at 6310 N. Scottsdale Rd. , South of Lincoln on Scottsdale Rd. (Back entrance if just southeast of AJ's) in Paradise Valley, Arizona . I must go and see what kind of treasures they have!

I have to do some more investigating on this new Steampunk/Vintage Industrial trend and report back with more home decor finds! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment