Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome August!

It's the start of another month and I have a long list of events that you can catch me at! There will be all kinds of awesome information, prizes, and of course treats so come on by to any or all of August's fun events!

I have an open house this Friday, August 6th from 3:00-6:00 pm at 2565 E. Queen Creek Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85297

And another open house Saturday, August 7th from 9:00 am-1:00 pm at 3839 E Baranca Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85297.

If you would like to see any of these homes before the open houses, let me know and I can take you to see them!


Also this month is Keller Williams Legacy One End of Summer Open House Event, Saturday August 14th in Maricopa. We will be holding mass open houses throughout Maricopa and having contests, giveaways, and tons of prizes so come check out all the great deals you can get on a gorgeous Maricopa home!

Last but not least, I will be holding another open house at my listing on 21013 E. Aldecoa in Queen Creek AZ 85243 that has just been reduced to $115,000. Visit 21013aldecoa.com for more info about this home and give me a call or email if you are interested in taking a look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment